WEBNET MASTERS is seeking a full-time videographer/editor to join our team in Mombasa, Kenya. This person will shoot and edit multiple videos a week, contribute to brainstorming sessions, and see each video through every stage of production to the final product. This includes:
– Pitching video ideas and planning their execution
– Shooting in studio and on location
– Lighting shoots in studio and on location
– Recording audio
– Editing video
– Creating text and basic motion graphics
Ideal candidates will be ambitious, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven, and comfortable being a key player on a team as well as managing independent projects. They will have solid technical and production skills, and are equally comfortable shooting and editing. A sense of humor, wit, and the proclivity to pitch in and do whatever needs doing to get the job done are essential.
– 1-2 years minimum experience in video production
– Great experience in shooting, lighting, and audio recording in the studio and on location
– Vast experience in video editing
– Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
– Strong writing skills and creativity
– Bonus points if you have animation and graphic design experience
Send an email with the subject “WEBNET MASTERS VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR” to admin@.
In your cover letter, tell us why you’re a fit for our team. Tell us about your most relevant work experience. Include a link to your portfolio and/or at least three YouTube/social media links to videos you shot or edited (specify your role). Please include your resume and salary expectations (range).